CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: HORRIBLY SEVERE ACNE -- I'm desperate!! Relatively cheap suggestions needed ASAP!!!

Kara889 Views: 2,608
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 677,338

Re: HORRIBLY SEVERE ACNE -- I'm desperate!! Relatively cheap suggestions needed ASAP!!!

Hello everyone,

I apologize for waiting so long to reply; I've been really busy!

Anyway, thanks for all the wonderful suggestions, I really appreciate each and every one of them. These are all really great things I could do and they don't sound really exspensive. I definitely don't mind spending some money -- in fact, I'd spend as much as possibly if it would get rid of my acne, but unfortunately I just don't have a lot of cash to throw around. That's why I'm trying to get a job so I can purchase all the foods, herbs, and/or vitamins I need to help battle my acne. But I like that some of these suggestions seem pretty effective and don't cost hardly anything. I'm going to try everyone's suggestions and see how each works for me. Thanks again for all the help everybody. I'll make sure I'll keep ya'll posted on how I'm progressing! Peace,

- Kara

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.891 sec, (1)