CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: HORRIBLY SEVERE ACNE -- I'm desperate!! Relatively cheap suggestions needed ASAP!!!

steve555 Views: 3,418
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 677,200

Re: HORRIBLY SEVERE ACNE -- I'm desperate!! Relatively cheap suggestions needed ASAP!!!

Hi Jackie,

Most of the Health Forums here will suggest working on cleansing the liver and colon to get rid of any toxins in your system. Also doing a parasite cleanse can be helpful using something like paragone or parastroy.

Something you can do that is free and very helpful is called EFT. There is a free tutorial download on emofree.com This will help you to get rid of any emotions that might be behind the Acne problems. Many skin problems are related to unresolved emotional issues. EFT is an accupressure based technique that helps relieve many emotional and physical problems. It is the most amazing therapy I have ever seen. I teach it over the phone if you would like to learn it. But to save money you can just go to the website and download the tutorial. It will be well worth your time.

Steve Levine
Advanced EFT
702-768-1804
SCL555@netzero.com

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.250 sec, (1)