CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: just wanted to add..
rockah Views: 7,996
Published: 17 years ago
This is a reply to # 677,150

Re: just wanted to add..

CureZone has a Zapper Forum , you can find more info there. However if you have fillings then don't zap. I recommend that you pluck out the whole tooth.

You are partly right that Acne is due to genes. Genes can make you more susceptible to acne, it does not mean that if Acne is in your genes, you'll suffer from it no matter what. Many people have wrong perceptions on genes. There was a study and they found out that your quality of life is 80% determined by habit and lifestyle, the other 20% by genes. This is supported by the fact that only a few decades ago Acne was highly unheard of in most parts of the world.

What makes over 90% of teenagers in the USA prone to breakouts at least once in their lives? Blaming the genes for that is but an excuse to cover up ignorance of the real causes. Besides, any good genetic researcher would tell you that such a belief is void of any logic and outright unscientific. Acne has always been an extremely rare disorder, except in industrialized nations during the past 40-50 years. Human genes have not significantly changed for thousands of years. Why would they change so drastically now, and suddenly decide to afflict scores of people with acne?

About toxins, different people (with different genes) deal with them differently. The most clear example of this can be seen with people who are overweight. When was the last time you saw an overweight person with acne? The answer is that there are very few overweight people with acne. Overweight people are often known for their very smooth skin. What does this show? It shows that certain types of people deal with wrong eating in different ways. One group of people deals with it by storing the toxic waste (fat). The other type of person has the toxins come out through their skin (acne). Since the toxins are coming out your skin, the body does not get fat. It is just a different way of dealing with the toxins. Some more ways they may be suffering from their wrong eating habits: asthma, hair going bald or gray, constant colds, bad memory.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023

1.094 sec, (1)