CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Old naturopath used to cure acne

DJThompson Views: 7,159
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 676,840

Re: Old naturopath used to cure acne

We have to read labels on everything, and buy as little commercial items as possible that are mixtures, so it mainly raw fruits and veggies, and whole food products, with few canned or boxed items. They have tested the life force in canned foodss and determined that only tomatoes and one other foods have retained much food value, so we get frozen instead, when we can and cook mostly from scratch. It makes eating out hard, but the alternative is worse, so its a matter of being grateful we were tested and found out what we could eat, where so many lack that opportunity. There are probably less than half a dozen people in the country who can do the O.G. Carroll food intolerance test, so it was like finding the proverbial needle in the haystack, and I didn't even know anything about it when I first found my doctor. Some one told me about him and I didn't listen. Then, 200 miles away and weeks later, someone I knew was cured by him after medical doctors had failed, so it had to be shoved in my face before I even paid attention.

After I got well I went on with my life but couldn't forget, so I ended up going back for 2 1/2 years into a mentoring kind of situation. That's when I met one of his patients that was cured of terrible acne...as long as he stayed away from his food intolerances , and Dr. Dick mentioned that he had had a number of other patients with Acne who had the same result. Of course he had people with cancer and about every other disease in the book. Acne was just one of countless conditions that responded to a diet change...for life. These aren't like allergies which can be cured or that change according to immune function.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)