CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Just want clear skin

ballet Views: 4,394
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 676,757

Re: Just want clear skin

Hi,

I had quite bad cystic Acne on my back as a teenager, but fortunately, never on my face. However, in the last year, since I turned 30, my skin flared up really badly - a combination of stress, too many facials, too many products, (including Proactiv) and expensives moisturizers and other Fruit acid (crap) that various Spas were trying to sell me. All in all, my skin had a nervous breakdown, and now I have cystic Acne on my jaw-line and neck. Proactiv is NOT helping this.

I went to the dermatologist, and he put me on Antibiotics . I am just completing the course now, however, there is no change in the cystic Acne at all. He told me that if it persits, then the only solution would be ACCUTANE.

Well, having researched Accutane, I was not very excited about the prospect of the many terrible side-effects.

So, I went searching on the internet and found this site as several people had mentioned Vitamin B5.....

http://www.b5clearskin.com/faq.html

Since, then I have started this regime. Let's hope it works! As well as searching other sites regarding vitamin B5, I also spoke to several people in the know, who told me that they know quite a few celebs and models (as well as REAL people!) that follow this procedure and that it really works. It is IMPERATIVE to follow the dosage, 10grams of B5 a day to start off, and I would highly recommend the powder as opposed to the capsules as you will be swallowing all day long!

GOOD LUCK, and I hope this helps some of you out there.

K

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)