CureZone   Log On   Join
Just want clear skin

weary27 Views: 4,438
Published: 16 years ago

Just want clear skin

Hey there...

After looking online at all the supposed Acne cures out there and the testimonials all saying they work, I'm a little weary. I thought it would be best to ask real people what has worked for them.

I've had Acne since the fifth grade. I currently use Proactiv, and I think this controls the Acne enough to where I have just little bumps all over my forehead,inner cheeks and chin. I have the same thousand tiny bumps on my chest, and larger zits on my back. It's almost like an allergic reaction.

My skin is extremely sensitive as well as oily. I never use fruity body washes or anything with perfume. I usually eat pretty well because I have low blood sugar. I'm wondering if it has something to do with hormones (I have light hair all over my face), or if it's a thyroid issue.

I've tried a lot of different atibiotics and topicals, and nothing has ever worked better than proactiv.

Does anyone with similar symptoms have some advice for me?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.922 sec, (1)