CureZone   Log On   Join
Maybe this can help someone - My story

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

My Complexion is Glowing
Oxy-Powder Attacks The Source Of Your Constipation, You Will ...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
ALaMode Views: 1,408
Published: 15 years ago

Maybe this can help someone - My story

I had moderate Acne ever since a young teenager, but got it under control by using Retin-A for about a year or two in my mid-teens, from which I switched to Pro-Activ, which I used for approx 5 years. I then started breaking out really bad in my early 20s, worse than ever and I didn't know what was wrong. I figured the Pro-Activ stopped working so I switched to Murad, which I used for about 2 months, with no help, it got worse if anything. Then I switched to Physicians Choice of Arizona, which was much more soothing than anything and I loved the products, but it still wasn't curing the breakouts. It only helped a tiny bit. Then I took a vacation and had an esthetician perform extractions on my breakouts for 1 week. She squeezed out all my puss & infections, squeezed out all my blackheads and clogged pores. This really helped a lot. She convinced me to take Tetracycline to clear out the rest of my infection, which I took for about 20 days. I just continued to wash my face every day with Physician's Choice cleanser. And then just applied 100% aloe vera gel to my face after that and I would do that in the morning and night. Another thing she told me was to wash my face before exercising. I think this is where my breakout problem started. Around the time my breakouts started, I had begun vigorously exercising every day for an hour or more where I would be sweating profusely. This more than likely caused my pores to become clogged, thus causing the breakouts. I wish I would have thought of that sooner. Its been 4 months since my extractions, and my routine of aloe vera and washing my face and I don't break out any more. Only problem now is the scars, which I hope will get better. Before my revalation, I had come to this site for help and tried doing the cleanses and I also got my mercury fillings removed from my teeth. So I'm greatful I discovered that. If I hadn't had acne, I probably would still not know about the importance of detoxifying your body. Overall, I feel great now. I've also stopped using toothpaste with flouride & eat organic food when possible. Once you pinpoint the cause of acne, then you can take the steps to cure it. The hardest part is figuring out what is causing it. I had to try several things, and it took me several months to find it, but at least I'm now more educated.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (2)