CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Marie's Story of Mercury Poisoning
 

Never Get Cancer - Free Report
Sign up for our free weekly newsletter and get the in-d...


More
Mike Views: 14,685
Published: 16 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 67,629

Re: Marie's Story of Mercury Poisoning


UPDATE:

I had the most broken down tooth removed today. It was a horrible experience. It took about 2 hours. I wanted the entire tooth removed as opposed to drilling into the Amalgam fillings but the tooth kept breaking and the doctor had to drill anyway to break it up. Supposedly I did not swallow any of the filling, but I do smell this odor, like something is burning, like an electrical fire kind of or burned rubber. It's not bad, and I have no other symptoms other than being scared about the whole thing.
 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)