CureZone   Log On   Join
ACUTANE IS NEVER GOOD.

nick5 Views: 2,890
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 676,105

ACUTANE IS NEVER GOOD.

Accutane is never a good idea, period. The Acne WILL be back after you stop using it. It's gonna be worse, bigger cysts, and it's gonna leave deeper scars and more red marks. Plus you're gonna have dry lips and dry hands and red eyes for YEARS and you'll still get acne. And if you take more treatments it's just gonna be worse and worse after each. This is a very serious warning, take accutane and you WILL regret it. Oh sure it's gonna make you happy for the first few months but then it's gonna be HELL. Don't become another victim.

You need to detox. Have you tried the liver flush? Have you tried the master cleanse? A 20 days Master cleanse is what cured me after 4 unsuccessful treatments of accutane. Then I did it again after a few months and then again and again. It also made all the worse-than- Acne side effects go away. It got better with every fast and with every flush. All accutane did in the long run was make me worse and create more health problems. I am scarred forever because of my biggest mistake: TRUSTING DOCTORS AND DERMATOLOGISTS. But at least I learned my lesson and I don't suffer from this horrible disease anymore.
Acne is caused by toxins and nothing else. Everything you read about food not being the cause, or about hormones causing acne is pure bullsh*t.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.172 sec, (1)