CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Good Dietary Habits

Views: 2,874
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 67,578

Re: Good Dietary Habits

To: curezone-owner@yahoogroups.com
Sent from the Internet (Details)

Wow Lillian - what a lot to think about!

I can stomach most of what you say — but the idea of never sitting down — ever again — on a Sunday morning...with the newspaper and the radio to a big plate of bacon & eggs, fried mushroom, tomato, fried bread....coffee, toast and marmalade...never again! ? Oh NO! That seems terrible - although I would be willing to put up with all the other stuff during the week I think.

In Europe we eat at 8.00 in the evening unless you are school kid or an invalid. So that is no good... according to you. Is that so terrible?

And why do food experts try and get us to drink so much water all the time when all it leads to is the bathroom? It is so cold in England we do not really feel the need to drink that much. It is different when I am in hot countries - obviously.

I do have a good regime at the moment. You would be impresssed!
I find that if I drink a litre of a Smoothie with flax oil (two tablesppons) and mango or orange juices
I feel FULL - after that there is no room for anything else for the rest of the day!
I do not even THINK about food or drinks... good or bad.

Thanks for all your advice. Love from Jan

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)