CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My Marble Theory

Views: 5,126
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 67,562

Re: My Marble Theory

To: curezone-owner@yahoogroups.com
CC: WDGBPG

In a message dated 3/5/2003 11:25:34 PM Eastern Standard Time, WDGBPG@aol.com writes:

Subject: I have been there too and my marble theory
Date: 17:45 Feb 28 2003 (5 days ago) R? Recommended Message!

I have looked over my life and the times that I was the physically sickest, was the times that my Depression was the worse. It is unfortunate that sickness causes stress and the added stress causes the body to get weaker still, causing more stress, and the sickness itself causes the body to weaken also. I am trying now to build my body back up from the events of the last 3 years, 4 car accidents, a concussion, a kidnapping, moving stress, my Mom dying, taking way too many antidepressants, taking supplements, etc., I have tried so many things including:

Orthopedic doctors when I was little, MD's, stomach doctor, Arthritis doctor, chiropractors, foot Orthotics, neck traction, psychiatrists, homeopathics, nutrition doctor, Hydrogen peroxide therapy, acupuncture, prescription drugs, supplements, iridology (more for diagnosing problems by looking at the eyes), herbs, getting mercury fillings out, cavitation surgery (the dentist dug out the dead and diseased bone that never healed form wisdom teeth extraction, that was fun!) thought field therapy, color therapy, trigger point, massage, TMJ spilt, ion generator, physical therapy, liver, colon, parasite and kidney cleansing, chi machine, barley water, colonics and rolfing.

This was one of the best posts I've read in some time and I am forwarding it to many people. Your marble theory makes a lot more sense than believing that somehow being poisoned, cut up and burned will make you a better person. What I found particularly interesting is that you have tried almost everything out there, yet I saw no mention of the two things that I have found to be the most beneficial I've ever discovered -- Rebound Exercise and Natural Hygiene (raw whole foods).

I hope you will look into them and add my link to your favorites: Sick and tired of being sick and tired? So, Be Healthy!

Ed

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (2)