I've used applecider vinegar a lot. It does nothing to me as long as there is a source of toxicity in the body (dental fillings).
You see... After cleansing, you increase the absorbtion surface area in your intestines, so things can be absorbed better. But with these 3 fillings in, toxins keep getting reabsorbed. And ever since my intestines, liver, skin, etc were fully cleared, I started getting moles all over my chest.
WHat is a mole? a cyst
What is a cyst? a clump of toxins, a small tumor
What's in a tumor? heavy metals are very frequent in tumors.
So I point my finger at these fillings. Read the mercury effects if you like at this website.