CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ulcerative Colitis Cure - Vitamin E Enema & Diet

sheldon Views: 16,254
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 67,525

Re: Ulcerative Colitis Cure - Vitamin E Enema & Diet

Hello,
All natural mixed Tocopherols may be 100% natural from grains but because they are esterfied into an acetate form they DO NOT serve as antioxidents for the enema as will the natural unesterfied tocopherols.This information is fully explained on my last posting on this site
labeled EXCELLENT INFORMATION ON VITAMIN E.Just found the information myself.Your posting about using the acetate form
of vitamin E and receiving poor results confirms this.Your posting provided valuable
information.I would recommend continuing the enema. Follow the diet instructions and be careful of using any irritating foods any one of which could delay healing.
Be sure to use some egg whites.From my experience,it may help reduce colon wall irritation along with plenty of fresh steamed vegetables.Could you post EVERYTHING you are eating and drinking.Your colon will give you the correct answers to the Liver Flush by trying the procedure with and without it.Thank you for your posting.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.594 sec, (1)