CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I'm Dying...

Clarkia Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanse

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

More
More
pimplicious Views: 2,743
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 675,189

Re: I'm Dying...

First off, you got other issues besides your acne, you sound look a nice kid regardless. My first bit of advice is, stop being so superficial!! Yea some people will judge you and look down on you having acne, most wont care at all. Dont live your life housed up being a crybaby, you hurt yourself and you hurt your family and your hurting your future!! For every day you stay locked away, future job prospects will become harder, your social skills with fall away and your health will detriorate. Your mental state does control your health to some extent, make no mistake!

Now i guess to your immediate problem your answer may lay in hydrogen peroxide if you want a quick fix.

Benzol peroxide is just a crap version of hydrogen peroxide which works by doing the same thing.

I believe it works something like this,

BP = carbon, hydrogen, oxygen with the oxygen content roughly 20%
HP = hydrogen and oxygen with the oxygen content being 70%?

Anyways, what happens is this, you apply it, the catalse in your skin with instantly convert the h202 into water and oxygen, normally oxygen bounces straight off our skin, not so with h202, the oxygen at the site applied increases in volume 24 fold roughly forcing the oxygen into the skin thus oxygenating the area!

Most bacteria despise oxygen and WILL die in an oxygen rich environment, the most annoying strains of bacteria including p.acnes are catalase positive which means unfortunately for humans that these pesky bugs use catalase to protect themselves from hydrogen peroxide. HOWEVER! with continued application, the bacteria cant produce enough catalse to protect themselves from h202 and die, not to mention anything else in the area becomes oxidized as well. The method being when h202 gets broken down, some of it forms into oxygen radicals such as the imfamous hydroxyl radical which can and will destroy any bug in your body not to mention a plethora of other reactions appear. Most niticeable the immune system gets stimulated into producing antioxidants and oxidants in the process. Pretty cool chain reaction if you ask me.

I also want to add, before anyone talks you out of using h202. Your white blood cells produce it. Good bacteria produces it. Alot of foods such as milk and orange juice contain it to preserve shelf life. Ozone produces it to purify toxins in the air(we would of choked ourselves to death along time ago without ozone).Fruit and veggies contain it. Its used worldwide to purify many cities water supplies specifically as ozone(ozone breaks down into h202 rappidly). Lots more to add but you get the general idea, your body prouces it naturally so that should tell you its very safe.

Just dont exceed 3% solution and dont drink it! apply often and say bye bye acne.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.766 sec, (2)