CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: confused

Views: 1,288
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 675,175

Re: confused

Yes, I find fruit aggravates the acne.. I guess once you clear your system of the stuff that feeds on the Sugar in fruits, you could resume eating fruits. until then, I would refrain from fruits. I say this from personal experience. I also got the acnefreein3days book which recommends a 3 days fast consisting of nothing but peeled red delicious apples. You are also required to apply castor oil on the face every night and then on the last day to consume olive oil ( I think this is another version of doing a fast followed by the liver flush) Anyways, I did it and my Acne just got worse -I think from all the Sugar in apples. So bottom line is NO FRUITS!!
You can eat spinach, lettuce, lots and lots of cucumber, tomatoes, sprouts - you can buy them at grocery stores - I dont like the taste of raw sprouts, but eat them anyways. Pour Extra virgin olive oil on your cucumber-tomato salad. I also eat green beans sauted in coconut oil, green bell peppers cooked same way, Celery juice, lentils - cooked, and any other vegetables. But no carrots or potatoes. I dont know about rice, but I used to eat white rice and it seemed to make the Acne worse.. TO be safe, I will avoid it till my Acne is completely cured. You can get your fats from the olive and coconut oils, and your proteins from the lentils. And the fibres from the spinach and other salads. The cucumbers, tomatoes will get you the carbs.. And all this is healthy. And eat as much as you can or want to. You can buy kefir at Whole Foods - it is delicious and has friendly bacteria. I think you can also eat fruits that are low in sugars and are loaded with good stuff like berries - I eat some blackberries in small quantities, along with other foods; not alone. Also, be sure to consume a good amount of the oils and try and eat a variety of veggies. Otherwise you will see your nails developing ridges and skin becoming dry due to mal-nutrition.
Hope this helps! Good luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.781 sec, (1)