CureZone   Log On   Join
Edited

Views: 1,186
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 675,129

Edited

I have not eaten any fruits or any other sugars in the last few days and seen a significant improvement. In addition, I also take a P&B shake every morning upon rising. I also take an Ayurvedic laxative which contains Senna Leaves 50%, Black Salt 18%, Nisot 10%, Ajwain 11.5%, Himej 7%, Vidang 1%, Jethi Madh 2.5%. I have read eslewhere that senna in combination with psyllium acts very well as a cleanser for the colon. I also take a clove of garlic along with an equal amount of ginger and cruch them in a mortar with a pestle and down it with water 2-3 times a day.Apart from thatI take a Detox herb tea 3 times a day, made by Yogi tea-I bought it at Whole Foods. It has burdock, dandelion and other herbs. This combination of P&B, senna, garlic and ginger plus the detox tea has my bowels moving atleast 3-4 times a day. And it has helped tremendously with my acne. I also apply a paste of milk and nutmeg on my face before I go to bed. That has also made a visible difference. I also drink kefir.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.891 sec, (1)