CureZone   Log On   Join
Skin problems
adiva2 Views: 1,091
Published: 17 years ago

Skin problems

Does anyone know what it is called when one has a cheese looking textured type rash on the face usually on both cheeks? Is there a cure for this and what is the best remedy?

Also I have severe Seborrheic Dermatitis or Psoriasis on my scalp. It consists of patches of a crusty/flaky cradle cap type rash that is sore to the touch. Is there a good remedy for this?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021

0.703 sec, (1)