CureZone   Log On   Join
Re:I THINK I CAN HELP YOU

Views: 3,804
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 674,852

Re:I THINK I CAN HELP YOU

First Don't starve yourself!!!!!! Eat the proper diet. I realize that you do not know me and you can only go with your gut feeling. Would you be interested in a product that you could buy from yourself and make your skin healthy? I am in a company that has a microdermabrasion sytem. Now realizing that most people do not know what this is I will tell you.
micro=small
derm=skin
abrasion=exfoliater
It is a 6 step system BUT you only use step 2 every other week.
We also have a product called Isalift that is an at home "facelift" that also has the properties of acting like a vaccumm cleaner for the face. It does not work overnight but you will see positive results after four treatments for the severity that you spoke of.
All of our products are aloe based(except the 1 step(the cleanser)) If you want to know more about it I have tons of onfo . you can E-mail me at bhclements@gemstar.net or go to my website at heatherclements.isagenix.com

Thanks
Heather

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

6.781 sec, (1)