CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: And about my nutriton.

Clarkia Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanse

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
jeyar Views: 1,703
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 674,501

Re: And about my nutriton.

Hey thanks!

I have subscribed to Mercola's website for a long time - I take some and I lose some. I know many who think butter and organic milk is great.

My personal doctor is a retired oral surgeon, who like Price, could practically diagnose from looking at dental health, and could accurately predict future health problems if the diet remained the same. He said it was really depressing, because very few took his advice on nutrition and just came back time after time with more degenerative stuff.

That's all to say that you can read a ton of diets, and they all have some valid points. It appears a bit like you're picking and choosing what foods you want to eat from the many different ways of eating described in that article. Still, if you're not eating fast food and drinking sodas, you're ahead of 99% of the people your age.

Are you overweight at all? And if you don't mind divulging, what illness did you have to warrant 5 years of Antibiotics ? And your mental state seems to suggest that things aren't the best. (I have a 7-year-old daughter who has some pretty severe emotional problems. This kind of thing is not new to me.)

Anyway, I generally follow a "frugivore" diet. The human digestive tract is ideal for a 2-3 day transit time in the colon. Carnivores, for example, have really long digestive tracts for the long periods of time it takes to digest meat. Omnivores have short digestive tracts. Humans fall somewhere in between, thus the name "frugivore."

Here are best foods for 2-3 day transit time (longer time than this causes sluggishness in colon, putrification, gas, overgrowth of bacteria, eventually disease....

BEST FOODS

- fruits other than bananas (7 day transit time, putrification)
- vegetables other than nightshades (white potatos, onions, peppers, tomatos)
- fish and poultry (scales and feathers over fur and hooves)
- nuts and seeds
- coconut and olive oils

EXAMPLES OF BAD FOODS

- pork (9 day transit time)
- red meat (5-7 day transit time)
- peanuts (can't remember why)

This all made a fair amount of sense to me and has proven out over time. When you have kids sensitive to foods, you even have a better barometer of what's going on since they react so quickly and obviously. I've learned to be a good observer and detective.

If I were you, I'd get more of my fats from plants like flaxseed, coconut oil, and fat containing foods like avocados.

I know you've heard a ton of advice on diet, so I don't want to claim my way is "the way." It has simply worked for my family.

Do you know your blood type?

We keep going on and on ...

Jeyar

http://www.nutrafina.com/1012

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (2)