Issue 143: New on Curezone, Parasites, Sexual Abuse, Vaccination, Legal Drugs, Deep Tissue Repair Oil...
What is New on CureZone?
You can now vote on every single message:
From now on, you can help other forum visitors, by rating messages. Beside every message you can see the numbers: (2 of 2) telling how many people voted.
Only registered members can vote, and only after they Log On CureZone. You can only give one single vote, but you can change it as many times as you wish.
No, voting is optional. But, by expressing your opinion about any message posted, you are helping forum visitors, and you are shaping forum messages. Voted messages for each forum are available on a single page:
Voted Messages sorted by: Date | Subject | Username | Pro Votes | Con Votes | All Votes
There are many reasons why voting may help CureZone visitors:
- Messages posted on CureZone are archived for the future. Forum archive contains all messages posted since the first day of curezone forums. The main purpose of CureZone is education. Many people come to CureZone asking questions, but answers given may not always be helpful or valid.
"Smart is believing only half of what you hear, brilliant is knowing which half to believe "
How can I know what to believe?
Voting is one way of selecting more relevant answers. If you have to choose between 2 answers, where one answer was rated "2 of 10", but another answer was rated "15 of 16", then one way you could choose between different answers is by trusting the judgment of majority. If 95% of people who voted believe that the answer 2 is more valid then the answer 1, you may as well go by what they suggest.
It is not bullet-proof system, majority still may be wrong, and from experience we know that majority is often wrong, but if you have no any other knowledge, trusting to majority seems to be the only option available.
- There are many threads on CureZone where more then 20 people answered the same question. There are even threads where more then 150 people answered the same question.
Sometimes, the question is extremely important, the question of life or death.
You may wonder about exactly the same question yourself, but you may not have 20 hours free time to read all answers. You may not have the knowledge necessary for choosing the best answers.
How do you choose what answers you should read?
One way to choose would be to look for any message marked with R or with RN. Messages marked with R or RN are messages recommend by forum moderators.
At the top of every forum, you can find next links:
R Recommended Messages R/N Recommended & "Newsletter"
If you click on those links, you will get the list of all messages marked with R/ RN
BUT, there are few problems associated with this system.
- in many threads there are no messages marked with R/RN.
- in some threads, there are many messages marked with R/RN and some of them contradict each other, how to know what to believe?
- sometimes, there are many messages marked with R/RN, and you may not have enough time to read all of them. In that case, it would help you if you could start by reading the most popular messages first, wouldn't it?
Continue reading: http://curezone.com/forums/voteinfo.asp
Well, we decided not to opt for either one of two, cause there will always be
someone who is not happy with the decision.
Instead, you can decide for yourself:
If you visit All Forums page: http://curezone.com/forums/
and you scroll down to the "Debate Forums", you will see a new link: Hide Debate Forums
A single click on that link will hide Debate Forums, as long as you are logged on CureZone.
A single click on the new link Show Debate Forums will bring forums back on that page.
To find out more about debate forums, see all debate forums:
There are over 500 active forums/message boards
covering just about any health subject that you may be interested in.
If you would like to suggest a new forum, post your suggestion here
Reproduce and forward freely.
0.215 sec, (15)