CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: protein bad for you - not exactly

sbloobie Views: 2,753
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 673,329

Re: protein bad for you - not exactly

What I am saying about protein sources is only what I have read. Of course I am no medical or nutritional expert and I recomend that you investigate and try things for yourself. It doesn't matter what anybody else tells you if something works for you. My understanding about soy is that while it sounds like a great idea, many of its processed products like tofu are very difficult for humans to digest. I recommend you look into this information for yourself. If you don't eat meat then soy may be an alternative for you. I just know that I have read it to be perhaps not the best (as in digestible) protein. I would say if you have tried it and you feel good, then thats the best judge, but if you have tried it and you feel gassy then thats a good indication it is difficult for you to digest. Do you not want to try and get your protein from free range chicken or beef? You probably don't need as much protein as you think that you do. One thing Leo talks about in his book is that too much protein putrifies in the gut and contributes to a toxic system. hope this helps, and again its just what i have read, if you have read different, and it seems to work for you then great! ;)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.828 sec, (1)