CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anyone tried Leo Kiesen "Your Last Acne Solution"?

sbloobie Views: 14,159
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 673,258

Re: Anyone tried Leo Kiesen "Your Last Acne Solution"?

Hi all -

I purchased Leo's online book about 3 weeks ago. My story mirrors that of many posts on this subject. I have had Acne (mild to moderate) on and off for ten + years now. It was much less severe when I was on the pill, and non existant for the two years that I was on bactrim (but thats a whole other story). At any rate migranes, and other health issues have lead me to believe that I needed to get off all medication and try and straighten out my horemones on my own. So far this has proven to be a very unpleasant task. My skin has gotten increasing worse for the past 6 months since I quit taking the pill. I do have a lot of additional life stress and have attributed some of the problem to that as well. At any rate, to get to the point, I have tried a vast amount of product OTC, dermatologist, homeopathic etc. Leo's book is extremely well detailed. He lays out (in sometime too much of a scientific way) all the chemical processes which lead us to acne, and general poor health. And yes he does lay out exactly what has worked for him. He is careful not to say exactly what will be sucessfull for you, but explains why each supplement is important. Basicly this program is about providing your body with the right nutrition/chemical ingredients to produce good quality horemones. Its about eliminating chemicals from your body that compete with or destry this healthy process. It is about (in later stages) cleaning out your liver, bowels, and all internal organs as this is absolutely vital for the health or you and your skin. It is complicated stuff, but well worth the effort I believe. I have been following the bulk of his recomendations for two weeks now and have seen a big reduction in the ammount of inflamation in my skin. My boyfriend says the "topography" has improved. (this is only a funny illustration if you know what a topographical map is). From all accounts his Science and recomendations seem solidly based. I like that he tells you how much of which things to take and at what time of day, (and most importantly WHY). He also takes the time to break things into what is most important if you are on a tight budget. I would love to give anyone more info about his tactics, or anything else related to dealling with these spots. I have also been getting treatments with laser therapy if anyone knows about the effectiveness of this I would really appreciate it as well. sgress@depaul.edu

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.204 sec, (2)