CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anyone tried Leo Kiesen "Your Last Acne Solution"?

alicja Views: 14,858
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 673,205

Re: Anyone tried Leo Kiesen "Your Last Acne Solution"?

Hi!
After one meeting at work, looking at one girl with beautiful skin, I couldn't stand mine anymore and started back on Proactive, my skin started looking much better after only two days. I would like to use natural cosmetics, but natural cleanser for oily skin just didn't work for me, I also was using Burt's Bees Tinted Moisturizer, but it was too oily and waxy, and even befor lunch my face looked grreasy, and of course blemishes were so shiny, so I went back to regular foundation.
I am in between my period now, so it's not that bad, and I suspect that I'll have break out during my period, but Proactive will "heal" my skin faster. I really would like to clean my body from toxins, but with my job it's not easy. And my intuition tells me Liver Flush may be dangerous. You only have one liver. So any help on safe liver detox would be appriacited. I do P&B shakes, but I travel and carrying a jar, a bottle of bentonite, etc. Is rather hard. So I take breaks in having them. Some people above gave info on that book. I have not gotten it, because I think I wont be able to follow any diet/procedure, because of my busy schedule.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.906 sec, (1)