CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Question for you.

alicja Views: 5,019
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 673,110

Re: Question for you.

There are diffrent BCP, some of them helped me a lot, and some of them not as much. I was on Diane35 for 3-4 months, and my skin was worse than on regular pills, even though I always think I have too much of androgenic hormons in me (facial hair, which amount I can stand).But BCP caused some problems: one of them migraines, one of them calf aches, and Diane has a warning on it about liver damage, etc. So I thought, there are diffrent BC methods, and Acne is not that bad, my husband does not even notice it really, as long as I don't mess with my face. Sometimes I cannot resist :)). I think most people don't notice it. I didn't have a migraine since I stopped it, and it's worth all Acne I have. I keep trying to get on all these cleansing programms, but my job.... Sometimes I would have time,but some days I will not even drink or pee for the entire day, which is a bad thing. So it's rather hard.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)