CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please Help!!

ruth Views: 1,354
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 672,975

Re: Please Help!!

Ah the perverbial constipation problem. Many suffer from similar ailments (self included). It can easily be tied to colon issues.....the skin is sometimes called the third kidney since it's a filter and Acne is the skin's way of filtering inpurities out of the body. Of course, there can be other contributing factors. Check out this url here on the curezone: //www.curezone.org/cleanse/bowel/default.asp.

It has a ton of information on bowel cleansing. I've used several methods to help: master cleanse shakes (w/ Bentonite clay), psyllium, Nature's Sunshine LBS II formula, Triphala (gentle laxative that creates no dependencies). I have also heard that taking olive oil or flax seed oil daily can help with regularity but I haven't tried that consistently yet.

Diet plays a major role so try to stay away from the 4 main foods that slow down the bowels: chocolate, cheese, black pepper and peanuts (or peanut derivities). An apple or two a day can help also.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.422 sec, (1)