CureZone   Log On   Join
How I cured my Acne

Natural Cancer Remedies
Hundreds of thousands have cured their own cancers, and now yo...

Cure Arthritis
Hereís a simple, easy natural strategy to cure arthritis in 21 days

Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer...

Atomic Silver Stops Lyme
Thousands of people have overcome this horrific disease, only...

Hulda Clark Liver Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Tbyil Natural Health Website
Live longer, healthier and happier naturally and avoid ma...

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
More

Natural Cancer Remedies
Hundreds of thousands have cured their own cancers, and now yo...

Cure Arthritis
Hereís a simple, easy natural strategy to cure arthritis in 21 days

Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer...

Atomic Silver Stops Lyme
Thousands of people have overcome this horrific disease, only...

Hulda Clark Liver Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Tbyil Natural Health Website
Live longer, healthier and happier naturally and avoid ma...

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

mari25 Views: 10,856
Published: 14 years ago

How I cured my Acne

I managed to cure my Acne after suffering with moderate Acne for 4 years. I tried everything from Proactive, retin-a, tetracycline (which worked for a short time, but just messed up my liver in the long run because my Acne came back worse than ever after I stopped), to spending hundreds on microdermabrasion and colon therapy; all these only worked temporarily.

Finally I started taking advice from what I learned (mostly on curezone) and have cleared my skin. Since I did a combination of things all at once Iím not really certain which had the most effect, I think they were all important in helping to clear my skin.

Things I did:
1. Vitamin B5- It caused a really terrible initial breakout and took a good 6 months to clear me up but after that my skin was 80% better.
2. Never drinking soda- if I drink any soda, especially dark cola I will breakout right away.
3. Colloidal Silver - I just recently started this about 2 months ago and it took me from 80% clear to 95% clear skin. I make my own and drink about 1 oz. a day and spray on my face 2x a day after washing my face. (warning- this also gave me an initial breakout- but worth it)
4. 5 Liver Flushes- Iíve done 5 Liver Flushes in the last year, Iím sure this has helped my liver process toxins because I still eat candy and chocolate and no longer breakout from it.
5. Never wash my face with soap- too drying- use a cream cleanser. I also use sulfur-based products to dry up any pimples I may get.

Incidentally, I eat a pretty healthy Diet with lots of fresh fruits and veggies. Iím sure if you eat a lot of processed foods it canít be good for your skin. I also take skin vitamins. Everyone is different but I donít breakout if I have the occasional candy bar, or even my twice-daily cup of coffee, only soda never fails to make me break out.

I am just getting into Hulda Clark ís book and ordered a zapper. I will try that and see what effect it has on my skin and overall health. Like I said my skin is pretty much 90-95% clear but if acne is caused by the Trichnella parasite as Clark says Iím sure zapping would be helpful. I will try it and post back again on my findings.

I hope this helps everyone who is battling acne, I learned a lot from the forums when I was struggling with my acne and am so happy that I found a way to cure/prevent it that doesnít require me to stick to an unreasonably strict diet or spend a ton of money. Vitamin B5, Colloidal Silver -if you make your own, and Liver Flushes are relatively cheap compared to all the other stuff I used to do. Good luck to everyone and donít get discouraged if it takes a while longer to cure or if you get an initial breakout, its tempting to go on prescription drugs but I would advise against it- youíll only be messing up your system and masking the true cause.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.375 sec, (2)