CureZone   Log On   Join
Tracy and Rowan

hudson Views: 4,147
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 672,542

Tracy and Rowan

First of all- Tracy, thank you so much for your informative post. All of them really. They are very insightful.

This is my second MC. The first one that I did was about two years ago - for 10 days- lax tea every night, and SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) every morning. After the first day or so, nothing solid came out of me- although I must say, I did feel fantastic by the end.

I am currently on Day 4 of the MC- and since reading many of the posts here at curezone- I have decided to give the B&P shakes a try.

I should add that I did try the Bentonite by itself last year for a few days, and it was a horrible experience. I drank plenty of water, but all I did, was feel bloated. I'm sure I did something wrong. Perhaps without the Psyllium to push it along- it just left me clogged.
So, needless to say, I had my reservations about trying it again.

However, this time, it's on Day 4 of the MC-and since there's no food in my tract, I'm hoping that everything will adhere to the clay/husk mixture and wash out by morn, if not the day after and the day after and the day after (if I'm lucky).

Do you know how quickly the B&P works?

Rowan, I will keep you posted as to the differences of shaking or not while cleansing. :-)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)