CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Rowan

Tracey Views: 4,300
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 672,546

Re: Rowan

Hi again,

Well, my digestion has always been good and my bm's were good prior to doing the cleanses too. But I guess what the cleanse (MC and B&P's) did (amongst all the other points I made in the first post) was to make me not AWARE of my stomach and it's insides anymore. You know? These last two months I've just been aware of my stomach - it feels clogged or achey or something...it just doesn't feel 'right' which should be that I don't think of it at all!

I feel like the Master-Cleanse lemonade cleanses my organs and tissue on a cellular level...and gives my organs a break so energy can be diverted to cleansing and healing (instead of digesting) and that is great. Total cleanse. The b&p's just feel like they do an actual physical job of scraping out some of the old fecal matter so that my intestines can absorb nutrients properly and all can work well again. Did you read about my boyfriend's experience with the B&P's? He didn't do the Master-Cleanse - he just did the B&P's on an empty stomach while eating normally. Well! On day 4.....he eliminated a SHINY 1974 penny that he had swallowed as a child!! No kidding. Totally crazy eh? We were rolling on the floor laughing as he brandished his new penny. Nuts! So - there is just no doubt in my mind that the psyllium and Bentonite DO physically get old stuff outta there! That penny had been in him for 26 years! (he figures he swallowed it in 1976 - he remembers making pennies shiny in vinegar with his little friends - then swallowing one just...Because! He was a Boy, remember)

So...the combination, for me, just seems to be 'it'.

Tracey

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)