CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Janie's Update on MS

Never Get Cancer - Free Report

Good Riddance to
Hot Flashes and More!

Nutrient-rich, phyto-nutrient and antioxidant...

More
Valerie Views: 11,758
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 67,237

Re: Janie's Update on MS

To:
Subject: Re: [curezone] Janie's Success Story By Duncan McDowell
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2002 15:12:26 -0600

Hi -

Glad to hear about your wife's remarkable recovery - I have no answers for you just more questions. First of all, what is the address for this forum?? Sorry I had to respond to your letter with my questions.

I'm about to start the process but am terrified. I have been diagnosed with mercury toxicity but am unsure about the best way to remove them. Is sequential removal according to neg charges first a must? My holistic dentist says no - he does allergy elimination which is sufficient. I have 4 root canals and some crowns along with 20+ silver fillings. Which come out first? I had major surgery in Sept to remove a toxic spinal rods from my back. I am pretty much healed. Is it safe to move on to all the dental removal now? Should I go fast? Should I go slow? My holistic dentist uses chlorella - another one says not to use that.

My research has uncovered so many conflicting opinions that I am paralyzed. But I need to get this stuff out soon. Oh, and my insurance just dropped me for a bogus reason. The real reason was my surgery was too expensive for them. God help me.

Any info would be much appreciated ....

Valerie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.625 sec, (1)