CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Leukemia Recovery hayashi

hayashi Views: 6,044
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 67,269

Re: Leukemia Recovery hayashi

dear doug my name is alison and my father has the acute myeloid leukemia, he has finished a first and well received 7 day chemo treatment and is getting much stronger.
The doc is recommending a second round of 5 days with a 25% chance of getting it all, but... it may not and it is also ver risky. my dad is 77 as of march and he has opted not to get further chemo at this time. his frame of mind wonderful, he is on the treadmill and trying to drive up our hill to his home, eating as well as drinking ensure and tiger milk bars after each meal. i have tried to make healthier type foods for him, lots of seaweed stuff.
he feels he can beat this by becoming stronger instaed of the chemo which could risk his quality of life.
please e-mail me when you can , i would love to talk.
Ann Tang whom is in much contact directly to the people at the kushi institutue gave me your number, i know you must be busy and there was no answering machine. please if you have time e-mail me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.750 sec, (1)