CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MidlothianGirl

jolts Views: 2,749
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 671,314

Re: MidlothianGirl

yes....I was like you hearing somm good things about it. but I didn't give it a shot because well I just figured it's just another product. but my friend Dennis talked well of it, so I figured what the hell & my health food store had a 2 for 1 sale so what the heck. the rest you know.

would like to give a update while I'm here. here it is the following day after the high dosage of olive leaf & I'm still felling well. some of the back pain has come back but not too bad. but something else has gotten a lot better. for about 2 weeks I've been feeling quite tight around the ribs with some pain(liver related). but since taking the olive leaf it is almost all gone. now ain't that something. another point for the olive leaf. but I don't expect this benefit to last too long because after all I do have Gallstones & a lot of them.

thanks...pat

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)