CureZone   Log On   Join
5th flush - delayed reaction

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
just_peachy Views: 1,094
Published: 18 years ago

5th flush - delayed reaction

Ok, so I did a 5th flush Saturday night. Got lots of chaff and crystals, not much else, no little green 'stonelets' or anything, but it sure seemed my colon was cleaned out! hehe Figured oh well, liver might just be too clogged right now and I'd do another in 2 more weeks. The last few months have been ... stressful and my diet took a severe beating at times, so I just shrugged it off as clearing the way for bigger stuff later.

Sunday I felt pretty much ok (considering all the other emotional stuff going on around here, I really didn't notice too much.)

Had a headache yesterday, but not incapacitating. The barometric changes with the onset of cold weather have always caused me headaches, so, I didn't think too much about it.

This morning (Tuesday), I passed two huge dark, dark green 'stones' - one at least 3/4 by 1/2 inch, one fully an inch by 3/4. Also, a handful of medium sized yellowtan glumpy 'stones'. Sort of waxy, but harder and not green at all. They broke into smaller granular looking versions of themselves - yellow tan all the way through. I'm thinking maybe they were Gallstones on the way to hardening???

Whatever they were/are, I'm glad they're out! Oh, and the headache is gone!

Definitely looking forwared to number 6 - these babies have been freeloading Too Long!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)