CureZone   Log On   Join
What can I do for my headaches nausea?

Pearl Views: 987
Published: 18 years ago

What can I do for my headaches nausea?

I have not been on for a while. I have been having a lot of problems lately. (healthwise)I have gone to a chiropractor and 2 different acupunturists for a pain between my shoulder blades. It is a little better but still there non the less.

At this moment I am suffering with a headache and nausea that has been going on for 2 days. I did a vinegar enema
last night and only the liqiud came out nothing else. I took colosan before going to bed and a few hours later I was able to clean myself out. I have been dealing with a lot of constipation for a couple of months tried eating nothing but veggies but still not cleansing well.

I have done several Liver Cleanses but was only able to get a lot of stones out once. (After acupunture treatment.) But they don't always target the liver. The other times I have cleansed I have only gotten a few stones maybe 6 and that is all. That is very discouraging. I have been taking chinese bitters and GCG.

I tried to do The Master Cleanse but I only lasted a few days. It's not easy to cook for my husband and my daughter and not eat but if that helps I am ready.

I would appreciate and consider all answers.

Thanks Pearl

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.531 sec, (1)