CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mini-Flushes (I've Got A Few Questions)

bethdogg Views: 1,095
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 670,692

Re: Mini-Flushes (I've Got A Few Questions)

I think any kind of fat would be good, liquid would be better. I chew up the macadamia nuts till they are paste before I swallow them. I think if you took a tablespoon of oil it would work as well. Skip the gel caps because sometimes they don't open until they hit the small intestine.

I only use pear juice because it actually tastes OK with the Epsom Salts in it. I get it cheap at Trader Joes. I know you're on a budget, but they best money I have spent since all this started has been on Julia Chang's herbs. They cost between $18-22 a bottle and I'd be toast without them. If you can, save your pennies and get some Gold Coin Grass and Coptis. They are a Godsend in the most literal way. And for how much they have helped me, they are the best money I've ever spent.

And get one that trampoline! OK, that was as good a purchase as the herbs. I get on that thing and 5 minutes later, no more pain. I just need to force myself to use it every day, even when I feel fine. It does really make a difference. Let me know how you do with it.

bd

Julia Chang

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.672 sec, (1)