CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mini-Flushes (I've Got A Few Questions)
hopinso Views: 895
Published: 18 years ago
This is a reply to # 670,698

Re: Mini-Flushes (I've Got A Few Questions)

In Arkansas, we mostly call them mini-tramps. That's what I had to ask for at Walmart. I think the more expensive ones are sold as rebounders.
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021

0.437 sec, (1)