CureZone   Log On   Join
Update---(To Autumn especially)

Views: 1,988
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 669,749

Update---(To Autumn especially)

Thanks for giving your insight so many times--he decided tonight to end our dating right now---he felt he wasn't being fair to me b/c he felt he wasn't giving 100%--granted I was sad about this decision--I know it is for the best right now--we are not mad at one another one bit--I am not angry about his decision--I admire him for being honest with me b/c I don't want to stay in a one sided relationship---he said he needs to work the "feelings" for his last girlfriend out of his mind and then he might be back--right now he still wishes she had not left--he blames himself--I told him he had done nothing wrong--then he says "well why did she just up and leave me" I don't know why she did--I still want to help both of them where I am needed---Me and him both agree that we do make good friends--he told me I was a good listener and should be a phyciatrist(sp?) instead of a veterinarian--but truthfully this one counseling case is enough for me right now---I talked to her tonight after he left on the phone--I asked her if she was still mad at me for anything? She said she wasn't--we talked like old times---she even asked about some of his family events--I told her that me and him hadn't worked out but we were still friends---see before this she wasn't even going to talk to me b/c I was being his friend after they broke up--so I thought this was a good start tonight--personally I don't think she wants him back but I don't know--see he thinks that he was the cause of us "being ex-friends" which is not true b/c I do have a right to decide who I want to talk to--and she was trying to tell me that I couldn't talk to him b/c she said so--and I really didn't like that so we just kinda quit talking--I want everyone to be happy again---I enjoyed him being my boyfriend--but if he would be happier with her--I hope they can get back together--I want us to all be good friends at least--maybe me and him could get back together once he gets his feelings and heartache behind him--I don't know---I just things to be happy again for all of us---this kind of stuff takes a toll on a person--believe me I know from experience. Any thoughts and ideas would be appreciated--please pray that everything works out correctly--God's plan.......

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.469 sec, (2)