CureZone   Log On   Join
Autumn...

Views: 1,975
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 669,733

Autumn...

Autumn,

Thank you for your time--I am not upset with you explaining what it looks like to you and all--I need truthful people to talk to--when I posted about him asking about "another guy"--that was in June--and he was asking who my best friend was dating now--which was right after they broke up--he has completely recovered from the suicide idea--that has probably been three months ago now---we had a good long talk about sex and another parts of a physical relationship last night--and what each of us felt was appropriate for a Christian relationship & and what a relationship should consist of--I was so glad to get that off my chest--thanks to you for giving me encouragement to just talk--we talked about trust, honesty, faithfulness, and other such things---he wants to move on with his "new relationship" and put the past behind him--I will keep everyone updated---and thanks to everyone for such great advice--Happy New Year.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.359 sec, (1)