CureZone   Log On   Join
Thanks, but..

Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Natural Cancer Remedies
The ”incurable” pancreatic cancer disappeared!

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
More
ribbot Views: 1,806
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 66,965

Thanks, but..

Just wish I could find a reliable endocrinologist---I've seen, let's see--about 6 or 8 of them. The women are the worst. All they think is that you're there because you want to be skinny and you want a magic pill for it.

I've gone to the big cities to endo's---no luck. I was 25 when this all started (14 years ago) and when you're young the Dr's don't take things very seriously. NONE of the endos diagnosed me with thyroid trouble because all they ever look at is your TSH. Which is always normal in my case.

So when I visited a ND and he told me it was thyroid and tried to kill me with a heart attack, you just kinda start wondering if anybody in the world knows what they're doing?

Conventional Drs believe paperwork, ND's believe in the "how you feel" approach---neither worked for me.

Yes, frustrated----I left this computer after typing that and locked myself in the bathroom and cried. I don't want my little son seeing me be so unhappy--but how long is this supposed to go on?

I am trying to be positive but it's killing me. What's there to be positive about? I've done it all, tried it all and there's nothing left but to be depressed and angry. I can't even go to a Dr's office without crying while trying to talk about it. Then they want to push anti-depressents. Is that life?

I just don't make a happy fat person---that's the bottom line. And the clincher is---is that I don't even want to be 110 pounds, I'd be quite happy at 150.

After having that sour taste in my mouth from that ND, I got a script for some new bloodwork from my GP and thought maybe that might show something with the thyroid after going off all those pills. I won't have any results for a few days, but I plan on going in and talking to him to see if there's anything he can do for me. I thought better to do that now then to wait for after the holidays--because everybody is in the Dr's office after the holidays looking for a weight loss fix.

Sorry I am such a downer tonight---it's just been one of those days... Thanks for listening.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

1.500 sec, (1)