CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Sorry to...

Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Natural Cancer Remedies
The ”incurable” pancreatic cancer disappeared!

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
More
ribbot Views: 1,883
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 66,963

Re: Sorry to...

Many times---the conventional Dr's that read it tell me there's nothing wrong with it. (the numbers fell in the normal range). The Natural Dr. I went to (notice the word "went"), told me I had Hashimotos and treated me with only Cytomel (pure T3). My T3 number was high and that's how he treats his patients--with T3. I was on that for 1 year at extremely high doses (75 mcg's per day) until I couldn't take it anymore because my heart rate just flew all the time. When I went back to him and told him I had gained 15 pounds the first 6 weeks after starting Cytomel, he told me that it was impossible and that I must have changed my eating habits (no way).

So that made me so mad with his statement, that I've now crossed him off my list too. I am a dedicated person and I want weight loss more than anything in the world.

I was in trouble with my weight BEFORE I saw him, now I'm in worse trouble with it because of T3 (and then later on Armour that he had added). So now I've canned all the pills and supplements (that was about 3 months ago) and here I am. Gaining on a daily basis.

Have I been tested for Diabetes or Insulin Resistance? Oh yes on that too--many times. Since 1996 I was on Glucophage because I was told I had borderline IR. But when I saw my ND, and had biotesting done, they told me no, I didn't have that problem and that my insulin was just fine in my body. So he took me off of that---I never noticed a difference with my weight with it anyway--whether being on it or off of it.

I have been battling this problem for years. I can't find good quality healthcare in my rinky dink town either. One Dr wants to shove pills down your throat and the other one wants to fund his childs education on the supplements he sells.

Everybody tells me---"Why can't you just be happy in the body you have?" Uh, because being 5'2" and 200 pounds is not healthy and I'd love to see my 5 year old grow up????

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.718 sec, (1)