CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: carena.............

lee32279 Views: 2,018
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 66,959

Re: carena.............

i SO needed to read this thread. i weighed 126 on 2/14/05 (the only reason I know the date is because that was my 1st day of the police academy and we all weighed it--I was the only cadet instructed to GAIN weight, but it never happened because we RAN 3-5 miles everyday...for 5 months). On 6/25/05 (graduation from the academy), i weighted 135 (and that was just from the muscle mass I'd built from running). So in July of this year, I decide I need to bulk up more so I joined a gym and did just that. From July to late September I was hitting the gym almost every day doing both cardio and weight lifting. But In October when I realized I was almost 150 lbs, for some DUMB reason, I quit going to the gym. I've NEVER weighed 150lbs!!! Ever!!! Today, after no exercise since October (except for a couple of guilt trips to the gym), I weight 156 lbs, I'm not firm and I'm starting to just look thick and out of shape.

Most of my friends who have known me for years say "i finally look healthy" and "love that new butt you have now!"...but i hate this!

I thought doing The Master Cleanse would help me shed 10 lbs or so before going to visit my boyfriend out of state this weekend, but i can't stick with it...i can't stop thinking about food. even though the cleanse really curbs your appetite, i guess i'm addicted to chewing, i don't know...

ANYWAY, i know what to do to loose weight, but i just can't get motivated. It was nice to hear people who started near my same weight wanting to loose. i hate being told, "you don't look 150 lbs." and "you don't need to loose anything, you look healthy now"

thanks for letting me vent

END RANT! :-)

Lee

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.469 sec, (1)