CureZone   Log On   Join
carena.............

Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

Wormwood Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
kathryn101 Views: 2,092
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 66,958

carena.............

carena...You can lose at least HALF of that weight by the new year...just by
cutting back...eating healthy and walking 2 or 3 miles a day. Can you leave off
sugar? Because that would make it even quicker. Sugar causes us to hold fluids...
so when we leave off sugar...we have an immediate drop of a few pounds...now that
isn't FAT...it's fluid...but it would give you a good jump start...and you'd be
much healthier for it.

It is VERY hard to lose weight!!! I only weigh about 125...but sometimes ease up
to about 132...and I have to fight like the dickens to get back to 125...and I'm
WANTING to get down to about 115 by the new year...and I could do it if I'd just
set my mind to it and do it.

I'm bad about volunteering for wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much stuff...or not
being able to say NO! So I've been telling everybody for a month...that I was taking December off from being Miss GoodieTwoShoes :-) I said "I'm going to be
crabby and say NO just like the rest of you...no shut ins get cookies from ME...I'm not sitting at the hospital in the preachers place...HE can do it in December!!!
And I'm not putting out my weekly motivational newsletter, The Encourager! (That doesn't
sound very encouraging...does it?) But I HAVE to take some time for ME and that's
what I'm giving myself for Christmas!!!
Well...my 'vacation' was supposed to start YESTERDAY...but I had too much going on...tying up loose ends from my frenzied days last week...so I didn't even exercise...juice or anything...so this morning...my husband got up and he said..
"TODAY, I'M THE LEADER...Get your shoes on we're working out!" We did and I feel
sooooooooooooo good. So now, I think I'm off and running...time will tell. :-)
We're retired carena...I'm 59 and my husband is 60...but he's a very outdoorsey
person...and very fit. He's big on hunting...and gardening and cutting wood. :-)
He's always working and usually outside.

You can do it carena...and if you want help...I'll help you....oh gads..there I go..
But since I'm working on me during the month, too...it won't be time consuming...
do you want to do this together....see who can lose the most and feel the most
fit my New Years Day? That would be FUN!!! Let me know.....kathryn

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.484 sec, (2)