CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Should I be happy if it's over?

wandering_spirit81 Views: 1,020
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 669,337

Re: Should I be happy if it's over?

Well it's been a solid 2 weeks since we have talked to each other. I thought that it would be easier as the days went by, but I find myself dwelling on her even more. I have a friend who ran across a profile she set up on True.com, and i'm pretty hurt by that. I know she doesn't have computer access at the moment, but I worry about that, and I do still email her on occasion and tell her how I feel. I am back with my family, and they even offered to house me until I got working again here in town and got another apartment, but I still have a hard time. Every night when I go to sleep, I dream of her. She is never mean to me or anythingm although one dream she was talking about what some guy did to her sexually, and just looked over at me and asked "what?" That's when I woke up. But I dream of her coming up to the window of the room that I am in and knocking on it, tring to get me to come out and talk with her, so that we can get back together. I feel as though the dreams are slowly inching me to insanity, and every morning that I wake up, I feel a little more depressed about the situation. I just don't know what to do to feel better, and to maybe, possibly get over her and the hurt she has bestowed on me.

John

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

2.186 sec, (1)