CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: marriage Advice?

RomanceDating Views: 1,219
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 668,607

Re: marriage Advice?

Lonely girl's advice is really good.

My advice is sometimes you can't change the person's mind but....
Go to Romancedating -blog to get the answer, plus checkout the website to find another if you can't wait

Romance Dating Advice:

Firstly Lovelorn Friend, don't move in with him. Moving house with a man that does not want to commit only worsen the situation big time.
Tell him that you will only move in with him, until he puts a ring on your finger first, and I'm not talking about engagement ring, which is a start, but a marriage ring.

If you give in to his wishes he will totally forget about yours. He won't commit in holy matrimony if you are now living together, he will see this has like he said 'already married.'

You done rightly by thinking about marriage, cause if I'm right you are someone with values, which sees living together a sin a no win situation!

Secondly this idea sometimes work, if you know he has a jealous bone in his body, then flirt. Men get jealous very quickly when their woman starts flirting with someone else, they see it has a sign that you are about to feather your nest somewhere- else. Or flirt with the idea that you are about to move abroad somewhere, this is another sign that you are leaving him, a solid threat. If he gets wind of it, it might make him ship shape very quickly for fear of losing you.

Thirdly and lastly if none of the above worked then he does not give a toss about you, and is extremely self-fish, so dump the prune and go elsewhere.
On my website Romance Dating, there are many men looking for a wife, a woman with values from all over the world, it's free to join so get that husband you've been looking for now!

Good Luck!

http://romancedating.diydating.com

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

1.297 sec, (1)