CureZone   Log On   Join
I don't like BF's playboy friend! What to do

Views: 1,641
Published: 16 years ago

I don't like BF's playboy friend! What to do

I don't want to sound controlling, but I really don't like this guy. My fiance is 46, and he has this friend who is 28, wears rings, smokes pot and has a playboy style. About 2 years ago I had to have a wisdom tooth taken out. The oral surgeon had a hard time getting it out. I called my BF and asked him to pick me up and take me home since I would be given the laughing gas. He had gone out on a boat with the playboy and his buddies and he didn't come to help me. The playboy told him getting your wisdom tooth out was no big deal and I could go home by myself.
Another time this guy came to my BF's house unnanounced and ignored me. Like I was a piece of cardboard standing there. He did not even say Hi. My friends treat my fiance very well, so I am not used to this.
Third: the day he took my BF out on his boat, he offered him weed. I didn't like that either.
I know my now fiance likes this guy a lot: he has money and they share a love of boats and fast cars. Also this guy broke up with his GF because she wanted commitment..and he is always hanging out with the boys...that kind of guy.
I told my fiance I want nothing to do with this guy. He can see him, but I don't want to, it's my right.
I wish he would not be friends with this guy at all, but I can't forbid him.
Any ideas?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

4.188 sec, (1)