CureZone   Log On   Join
You have something special

Secluded Views: 1,127
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 666,775

You have something special

I'm really starting to believe that saving yourself until marriage is worth the wait. I have only been with one girl, and I am 20. I won't go into detail, as I think I will make a seperate post about my own situation, but I recently found out she slept with the person she left me for. Maybe it's just me, and maybe it's just because she was my first, but even though we weren't officially together, I have never felt so betrayed and been in so much pain in my life. I would give anything for her not to have slept with him, as she now wants me back, but I don't know if I could. To answer your question, I personally would think that a person your age that still has her virginity is a very special thing. I think you should really find someone special to be with your first time, and not settle for anything else. Sure other people are saying don't be too picky or you'll end up a middle aged women and be alone for the rest of your life, but that doesn't mean you have to sleep around to find someone worth while.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.203 sec, (1)