CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is this really bad?

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

More
longdistancebites Views: 1,086
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 666,775

Re: Is this really bad?

No silly (Well this is just my opinion)!

I guess you have to ask what is normal? Sure alot of people date when they are younger..but there are a lot of people that don't..me being one of them!

Sure i had guys that were friends..i think interaction with the opposite sex is important at least. But i was just not ready, i didn't feel like i needed a relationship then, i was busy with other things. I was shy..but i think that ties into the "i was not ready" part.

When i got to the age of 18 i was a little more sure of myself..that interaction with guy friends in the past actually helped me see what i would want in a guy to date..and i took it from there.

Now I'm in a committed relationship with my bofriend..i look back and i wouldn't have done it differently.

About the sex..seriously i would focus more on finding a guy to get to know and date. I guess this all depends on how you view sex or what it means to you. I would figure that out too (assuming you haven't already..if you have, n.m).

I think it's fine that you haven't had sex yet..you're probably better off because it,while wonderful in many ways, can be like woah: diseases you can get, birth control, pregnancy, attachment issues, one night stands, ...look at all the drama you saved yourself from lol!

So girl, you sound like you are geting to the point where you aren't so shy about a relationship so go for it. Just let yourself shine and i think the right guy will find his way to you. Or, if you were eyeing someone in particular don't be afraid to start a conversation..the rest will be history! (and then you'll be coming to this forum with a whole different book of questions!)

Good Luck,LDB

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

6.063 sec, (1)