CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is this really bad?

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
joshua45 Views: 1,147
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 666,775

Re: Is this really bad?

Hmmm.. Normal? I would say it is unusual.. unique... but NOT BAD or NOT GOOD. Simply put, there may be many reasons why you have not had a boyfriend or sex. Do you Date? Do you make yourself available to meet guys? Is it important to you? From your inquiry at 22 years of age would suggest that up until recently, it wasn't a concern or bother... Yes? No? Is this something that you have just become aware of.. (ie) that there is 'something different' about your situation? (no boyfriend/sex). I guess I'm wondering why you weren't aware up to this point and why this has become an awareness recently. Some girls/guys put a LOT of emphasis on 'dating/bf:gf/ sex at a very young age...but that doesn't seem to be your case.

It might be helpful if you explain a little more about yourself and purhaps come up with your own insights as to 'why' you are concerned, have no boyfriend, no sex etc? For some.. It is a choice... for others, it just isn't that important. Please explain more.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.012 sec, (1)