CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Boyfriend ends up with a baby.. a little lost.. needing help.

Metallic36 Views: 658
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 666,247

Re: Boyfriend ends up with a baby.. a little lost.. needing help.

Thank you very much for your help, the ex doesn't have a phone and he came here to my workplace just a couple hours ago. He said his battery in his truck died, which is possible because his truck is a piece of crap, and he said he had to charge his battery on a little charger they had and it took a long time.

Another thing is with the weed thing. He said he smoked out with his friend that was there, and that's another reason he didn't come home sooner, therefore I suppose the reason for his battery dying. I don't mind it, at least he tells me about it, but we did have an agreement on not doing that anymore, and he's ruining his chance to get another job if they test him. His reply to that is bleach and milk.

I'm going to talk to him tonight about everything and try to figure something out. Just makes me depressed thinking I wanted us to start over and go on adn not live in the past, yet when I questioned him about being over there he brought up when I went over to my ex's house when we were split up. I didn't do anything with my ex and really wouldn't want to from seeing who he's been with since me, but I don't see any reason to bring up the past if I have the idea of wanting us to start over.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.655 sec, (1)