CureZone   Log On   Join
should we break up?

Views: 875
Published: 18 years ago

should we break up?

Hi all...My boyfriend and I have been dating for a year now. Things were WONDERFUL the first 6 months that we were together. He showered me with compliments, clearly expressed his feelings for me, etc. Some of that started to disappear over the course of the following 3-4 months. I just assumed it was because we had gotten past the "honeymoon stage" of dating, were more comfortable with each other, and confident in our relationship. Well, it's really starting to bother me. He tells me he loves me, but other than that, I have no clue what he feels about me. If I bring it up to him, he'll say something like "I am so lucky to be with you, you don't even know," but I question how genuine it is. He used to make me feel like the queen of the world, and now I find myself always wondering if things are ok and wondering what he is thinking. I'll also add that this is a long distance relationship, so the strength of our relationship relies on communication! We only get to see each other every 6-8 weeks.

He is a wonderful guy, and I do consider him my best friend. I really feel like he is "the one" for me, but lately I've been considering breaking up with him because of all of this. I think to myself, "I deserve to feel important, wanted, etc"...What do you all think? Should I give it time, or break it off? Whenever I bring it up to him, it always results in me coming across as the one that is always upset or looking for problems...So I don't know what to do.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.930 sec, (1)