CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: trust me, you do have to justify your bodies to us men.

Views: 1,308
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 66,555

Re: trust me, you do have to justify your bodies to us men.

Hey Andi, I'm biking to work and back (4 miles a day) and walking in between. I also stopped drinking any soda. I have been switching medications the past few weeks, and lots of solid foods haven't been appealing to me, so I've been drinking Ovaltine shakes (I mix half a cup of ice, half a cup of milk and some drink mix) if I don't feel well. My doctor told me that since my mom and grandpa are diabetic, and I exhibit signs of hypoglycemia, I should eat a low carb diet... but I don't like meat, or many dairy products except milk, so that has been a challenge. He also doesn't encourage me to lose the 30 pounds-- he thinks that only 20 pounds would be healthier. I am still planning on losing the entire amount though, since I am used to being a size 4-6 and the excess weight I have gained is really bothering me. I think he is just being cautious because I am young and he doesn't want to encourage any eating disorders. As a result mostly I have been focusing on the exercise right now and easing into the new medication. How about you?

-S

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.063 sec, (1)